- Cazzarielli con fagioliPosted 99 giorni ago
- Insalata di spinaci arance e rapaPosted 105 giorni ago
- Insalata di pollo con sedano e carotePosted 117 giorni ago
- Torta 7 vasettiPosted 121 giorni ago
- Uova al sugoPosted 130 giorni ago
- Pandoro splitPosted 148 giorni ago
- Penne all’arrabbiataPosted 174 giorni ago
- Tortini di sfoglia con verdurePosted 188 giorni ago
Sausage, broccoli and brie sandwich
When we go back to Rome for a few days of vacation, we often go to a small sandwich shop in a corner of Campo dei Fiori. The reason why?! Obviously: eat one of the most amazing sandwich existing in Italy, the sandwich with sausage, broccoli and brie!
Last weekend we had to go to Rome, but at least we couldn’t. So we decided not to give up at all and we cooked our favorite sandwich at home!The combination of ingredients of this sandwich is definitely unusual, but if you’re skeptical, try it and you’ll be amazed at the first bite.
How many sandwiches we have eaten in that place, especially with our best friend Sara! Ahhh… how many memories?! : )
for 4 sandwiches
500 g of broccoli
300 g of hot sausage
8 thin slices of Brie cheese
mayonnaise to taste
salt to taste
oil to taste
1 clove of garlic
4 ciabatta type sandwiches
Open the sausages in half and cook them on a grill.
Meanwhile, clean the broccoli and cook them in boiling salted water for a few minutes (try eating to check the cooking point, we like them “al dente”). Drain and stir fry them into a pan with garlic and hot oil for just one or two minutes.
Assemble the sandwiches: cut in half the sandwich, spread the inside of a slice with mayonnaise, add on a sausage, two slices of brie and finish with some broccoli. Close the sandwich with the other slice and eat together with a good cold beer! : )°°°° [adsenseyu1]